We are working on a key early project to be delivered as part of the major High Road West masterplan in Tottenham. The conversion of The Grange, a Grade II listed building on White Hart Lane, will create a new community hub and base for the regeneration team, hosting community functions such as clinics and consultations, as well as office space for the masterplan delivery team. The light touch renovation focuses on improving access into the building and upgrading the internal spaces, re-establishing the building as a community asset.
Constructed in 1710, the central part of The Grange was originally built as a family home when Tottenham was a prosperous village outside of London. The house was gradually extended on either side, creating the current three bay building that stands today. Despite having gone through various changes of use and many different levels of inhabitation over the years, the building still contains many fine features and beautiful details. A key part of the refurbishment will focus on celebrating these features as an important part of Tottenham’s built heritage.