Experienced Part 2 or Part 3 Required
We are currently looking for an experienced Part 2 or Part 3 to join our team in our busy eight-strong studio. You will be working on a range of our current projects and be expected to contribute to early stages through to construction, from low-budget, fast-track projects through to larger and more complex projects. We are a building-focused practice and many projects proceed quickly from first briefing through to completion. You will be working from our own studio building Trinity Works, in Colchester, so being locally based or willing to relocate is essential.
We want you to contribute:
- great attention to detail, and the creativity and persistence needed to find the right solution for every challenge.
- the ability to absorb complex briefs and think strategically, alongside getting stuck into the practical detail of construction.
- experience of bespoke construction detailing, working with specialist fabricators and suppliers.
- strong graphic skills including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
- confident team working, written and oral communication skills, you will be working closely with consultants and clients as well as our studio team.
- a passion for and wide knowledge of, contemporary architecture.
These skills should be demonstrated through your experience and portfolio developed in the UK context and design-led practice.
Please send a hard copy CV and concise, relevant portfolio to Robin Alderton at our office.
HAT Projects is an equal opportunities employer.
We also offer work experience to locally based young people - if you are interested, we encourage you to contact us well in advance as capacity is limited. Please get in touch with Robin Alderton via email@example.com